Cobalt Recruitment is working on a client-side opportunity to manage a Grade A office building in the centre of Birmingham. Working with a property development firm with a big emphasis on long term investments, great property service, and a real commitment to their employees continued wellbeing within the business, this is a unique opportunity for a proactive Building Manager to make their own.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing a first class facilities management service, building lasting relationships with your tenants;
- Carrying out regular site inspections;
Ensuring full H&S compliance on site;
- Managing total FM contractors, ensuring RAMS are in place;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget;
- Overseeing necessary projects as well as planned and reactive maintenance;
Other ad hoc duties where required.
This is a modern multi-let office that is due to undergo a refurbishment project over the next two quarters, making a good understanding of hard FM crucial, whilst you will also be strong on H&S, and with an IOSH or NEBOSH to back this up. You will understand your importance as a key driver not only of the building itself, but of your tenants experience within it too, with a commitment to providing a top tier FM service within a business that can offer you long term support and development.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today