We only hire remarkable people - are you remarkable?
REPL Group delivers technology and management solutions to transform customer experience, business operations, efficiency and performance and deliver innovative, powerful and affordable technology solutions. With offices in the UK and overseas, REPL works across retail, supply chain, manufacturing and beyond our focus ranges from workforce management, warehouse management and back office systems to in-store digital and mobile solutions.
We are looking to hire a team of Test Analysts to join us for test execution at our Leamington Spa office.
We are looking for experienced individuals to take responsibility for preparing and executing all test-related activities for the programme, across business process/functional and technical elements and will report directly to the respective Test Lead.
- Adhering to the documented strategy for the test programme, ensuring efficiency, visibility and quality control
- Developing test requirements, cases and scripts according to the specific test phases
- Performing test-related tasks as per the established plans for the key test deliverables, working with suppliers and customer resources as required
- Following the approach and plan for specific test phases, including test preparation, execution and closure, and supporting monitoring and control processes
- Adhering to the (test) environment management strategy and plan
- Acting as a point of contact for test-related activities across the programme, working alongside customer, integrator and third party resources.
- Adhering to the documented quality control and assurance processes for the test deliverables
- Assisting in the development of a high-performing team, alongside the other functional and technical consultants involved in test activities
Obligatory Skills and Experience
- Prior project experience as a test analyst
- Working within a team environment, with defined planning and control processes
- Good communication skills with staff at all levels, including listening and providing answers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working with third party suppliers
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams, composed of System Integrator, Supplier and customer
- Familiar with systems development lifecycle
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A BCS Qualification in Test execution
- Understanding of quality management processes, including assurance
- Project delivery experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Experience with Point of Sale and Back-office systems, preferably in a design capacity
Visit our website to find out more about us.
If you would like to join an exciting, fast-paced business, click on ?Apply? to send your CV to our recruitment team telling us why you are ?remarkable?.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959276811