Project Manager Financial Background
Whenever I speak to prospective candidates and ask them how their job search is going, I always hear the same complaints... adverts, adverts and you guessed it... adverts!
Namely, that adverts never describe what the candidate will be doing!
So being a fan of breaking the mould, I thought I would strip this advert down to its basics and focus on the Who, the What and the How...
WHO THEY ARE:
The client is a leading provider of banking software within the UK. They have developed a calculation toolkit that can be applied to a wide range of financial services based products that include mortgages, investments and pensions.
As a growing company They are looking for strong likable individuals who want a challenge within a progressive and professional company.
You will be working with many of our clients to help deliver high volume solutions for large scale remedial projects.
WHAT YOU NEED?:
- You will have relevant and up to date financial services PM experience, with specific up to date knowledge of UK mortgage products.
- You will have experience of estimating and managing budgets from small change to £1m plus projects.
- You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude and able to work on your own initiative, both within our internal dynamic and flexible teams and also on client site.
- You will be an excellent client relationship builder and be able to sort out problems and be proactive in your approach.
- You will be great at planning client centric and internal projects, whilst being able to re-prioritise as demands change.
- Desire and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time given each the appropriate attention to detail.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU:
- Competitive salary - depending on skills and experience
- Bupa after one year's service
- Increased Sick Leave after 5 years' service
- Generous company bonus - after service
- Company matched pension
- Modern offices close to City Centre
- Training and Development and annual Personal Development Reviews
So if you have read through this advert and feel that the 'Who', the 'What' and the 'How' have been successfully answered, then give me a shout to discuss this role in greater detail!
I can be contacted on either . Alternatively, send me an email to
**Please note that this organisation is unable to sponsor visas so all applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role**.
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Technologies recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.