Are you an Administration Manager looking for your next opportunity? Are you highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!!
Working as part of the management team in a Care Home, the Administration Manager will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative support service across all aspects of the Home's operation. The Administration Manager will assist the Home Manager in ensuring that the Home is compliant with external regulator requirements as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Processing, monitoring and effective systems management of relevant staff and resident information (financial and non-financial)
- Collating and communicating accurate and efficient data, highlighting anomalies / risks promptly to assist the Home Manager to drive quality and continuous improvement in the Home
- Effective administration service including payroll processing, staff rotas, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training
- Effective customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately
- Being the systems expert on the team, supporting the Home Manager to deliver business/system changes and ensure data is effectively transferred from old system to new and that the Home is fully compliant with the new ways of working.
- Diary Management
- Previous experience in a PA/Secretarial role supporting Senior Management and a team
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Intermediate to advanced Excel user
- MS Office proficient
Interviews are taking place on Tuesday 10th October. Immediate start available.
If you are interested please click apply or email your CV
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762479