We have a new opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The accuracy of product data within the in house IT system
- Checking, monitoring and approving production control data. data will include routes and structures as amongst others.
- The understanding of the Scientific methods employed behind production processes.
- Keeping abreast of current Scientific Manufacturing methods used within the immunodiagnostic and biotechnology industries
- A detailed knowledge of BOM's/Structures is required.
- The understanding the consequences of maintain data integrity to ensure that all levels of the BOM/Structure are accurate.
- A detailed knowledge of Routings and the associated parameters that are required in the construction of routings.
- A detailed knowledge of the company's Manufacturing processes and quality requirements for these processes.
- Monitoring Production costs for particular processes, highlighting and implementing efficiency & quality improvements.
- Identifying and managing specific Bottlenecks within the production control workflow.
- Providing management reports on Production parts and the appropriate metrics, improvement and costing data.
- A-Level Maths, English and Science.
- Previous experience of ERP systems or similar computer systems.
- Experience within Scientific manufacturing industry.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- To be proactive.
- Hard working and enthusiastic with the willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
- To be flexible to the needs of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76770553