Instrumentation Project Engineer - 33351 - up to £22 Ltd co
An Instrumentation Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £22 Ltd Co per hour.
As an instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery and application of portable, rugged, vehicle instrumentation and measurement solutions for a wide internal customer base. Eg Powertrain, HEVAC, Thermal, Electrical, Hybrid, VCR, Body systems, Chassis etc. It is an interesting technical role that demands attention to detail
- A good understanding of Instrumentation, and basic measurement techniques. Must be able to demonstrate understanding of instrumentation and its application. Will have previous experience that highlights the/your understanding of sensors and data acquisition
- Good communication skills and all round team player with the ability to deliver projects against tight timescales in a challenging environment.
- PC literate with experience of low voltage electrical systems. Exposure to Hi voltage DC environments as found in automotive applications would be an advantage.
- An appreciation for the measurement of temperature, pressure, voltage, load and displacement
- Knowledge of data acquisition (specifically Ipetronik), as would an understanding of hybrid vehicles, vehicle CAN/'s and Flexray networking.
- Educated to HND/HNC level in Electronics/Instrumentation or a closely related engineering discipline is important
- An understanding of CAN techniques and their relevance to the vehicle architecture and an instrumentation department
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £22 Ltd
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive OEM
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on ************ or email
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959278007