- Do you have experience working in logistics?
- Do you want to gain experience in a fast moving and rapidly growing sector?
- Unique opportunity to join a genuine market leader.
Coventry - Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Bedworth
Logistics Administrator - Coffee, Vending and Dispense Sector
The Role of a Logistics Administrator:
Based from their Coventry depot, you will be analysing stock levels, returns and logistics, ensuring customers receive the correct parts, machines and ingredients on time. You will also be preparing quotations, invoices, and pick lists. A large part of the role will involve crunching numbers and statistics to spot trends in stock levels. You will be liaising with customers on a daily basis; over the phone and via email. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company and forge a lasting career.
The Candidate for the Logistics Administrator Position:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in warehouse or logistics administration.
- You must be professional and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think under pressure, make quick informed decisions.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and ideally a CRM.
Our client is a genuine, instantly recognisable, market leader. They have products based all over the world, but the team is very close knit. Due to growth, they are looking to expand their logistics team. They can offer a fantastic career for the right person, along with training.
The Package for a Logistics Administrator:
- Up to £25k basic salary, depending on experience.
- Company bonus, available overtime
- 25 days holiday plus stats.
The role of Logistics Administrator is based in Coventry and candidates from Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Bedworth, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76763662