HR Shared Service Team Leader
I am currently recruiting an HR Shared Service Team Leader for a great Business based in Birmingham. The role is within a progressive and developing business and are offering a Fixed Term Contract of 9 months to the successful candidate.
This is a generalist role working within an established Shared Service Function where you will have the opportunity to develop a team of shared service advisors. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a team of between 5 - 7 Shared Service Advisors
- Provide 1st line query advice on all issues associated with employee relations including policy & procedure, maternity & paternity requests, exit interviews and right to work checks
- Manage and continually develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure an effective HR service
- Ensure all Policies and Procedures are up to date, revising and implementing change where necessary
- Support and deputise for the HR Shared Service Manager when required
- Support on ad hoc HR Projects
This role is a great opportunity to join a growing and developing organisation with a lot to offer a candidate. The successful candidate will need to have management experience and ideally experience within an HR shred service function. You must be able to demonstrate effective relationship building and an interest in remaining up to date with all HR legislation changes.
As this is a contract assignment, you will need to be either immediately available or available at short notice, i.e. 1 week.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762688