We are currently recruiting for Parcel Sorters in the Stafford area on an ongoing basis.
As a Parcel Sorter you will need to have:
- Some previous Parcel Sorting experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good knowledge of Manual Handling
- A strong level of fitness
- Salary: Between £7.50ph and £8.50ph
- Working hours of a Parcel Sorter are 9:30am - 1:30pm // 3pm - 11:00pm // 12am till 8:30 am Monday to Friday. These are not rotating shifts.
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Parcel Sorter:
As a Parcel Sorter you will be required to unload and load containers via safe use of manual handing techniques. This may also involve use of manual handling aids such as pump trucks, sack barrows, etc. Duties will also involve unloading parcels/mail onto relevant conveyor belts. Loading and unloading of cages will also be involved. You will also be required to manually sort parcels and mail out into different locations and post codes before dispatch of containers.
As well as duties above, you will be required to sweep up and keep the site clean and tidy when loading and sorting work is completed. The ideal candidate will be physically fit to carry out heavy, fast paced tasks. Previous warehouse experience working and parcel sorting experience will be a high advantage to the candidate.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959273943