Robert Half is excited to be working with one of its Key clients looking for a Operations Manager in West Bromwich.
In this role you will help unify the drive on sales and purchasing activity and fulfilment in line with the operational needs of the business. You will drive operational standards and initiatives, understanding and improving all operational systems and processes.You will develop the procedural , administrative reporting and overall structure of the internal departments. Through daily management of the information received determine activity and resource needs towards the attainment of improved productivity. To act as a conduit between field activities and internal support ensuring the flow o0f effective communication.
- Monitor and review Customer service and procurement functions
- Monitor and review performance of 3rd party warehouse and ensure the integrity of all company owned warehouses
- Stock management
- Responsibility for day to day fleet operations
- KPI reports for management
- Working to SLAs and end of month deadlines
- Improve operational systems
- implement processes and procedures to support the growth of the business
Competitive salary and benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959277636