Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Children - Staffordshire
Qualified Social Worker | Safeguarding Children | Staffordshire
Social Link Recruitment requires an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Children team based in Staffordshire.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has specified that candidates who apply for this position must have relevant experience working in a similar team.
If you are interested in this role, you will need experience of the following:
- Making sure that every child within the local area is safe from hard and neglect.
- Looking at each case and assess, plan, implement and evaluate action or treatment.
- Helping children and their families to cope with social, emotional and environmental problems.
- Working with abused or vulnerable children and their families
- Undertaking child abuse investigations and assessments
- Working as part of a Multi-Disciplinary team.
- Working on complex caseloads and court work
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- A HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A valid UK driving licence
The salary range is between £25-30ph depending on experience.
Social Link Recruitment is a forward thinking, dynamic social care recruitment agency making a difference. We link quality candidates to clients, by building strong and professional relationships with our core focus being that of the end user - people in need.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Amy Archer at Social Link Recruitment.