We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right.
With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening 80 new stores per year. And now we're giving our customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
It's a massive new opportunity for our business – and for you. With teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology, it's like a business in its own right. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products gets them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business.
Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
We are now looking to recruit an eCRM Assistant to drive revenue and loyalty through email marketing and retargeting display across multiple channels, as part of the eCommerce Acquisition and Retention team.
- Owning the integration of the ALDI eCommerce Retention “ecosystem” - hybris Marketing, hybris Commerce, Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Shopping and Doubleclick as well as 3rd party data imports
- Designing and executing triggered, transactional and one-off promotional email campaigns
- Analysing customer data to create segments that will deliver a personalised experience for our customers
- Optimising eCRM KPIs
- Managing the development of a customer preference centre
- Optimising the performance of retention channels through A/B testing
- Agency management for the production of creative assets
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues to maximise the efficiency of retargeting budgets
- Reporting and analysis creating insight that drives change
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76764966