Bus Engineer/ Bus Technician / HGV
Are you looking for an engineering/ mechanical job within the bus/ HGV industry look no further! ... We have an opportunity to join a leading bus operator in the West Midlands.
We are looking for a talented PSV Engineer who will uphold their high standards of maintenance and then work to improve them yet further.
Looking for a fully qualified and multi-skilled engineer who is experienced in bus maintenance.
You will know how to keep accurate and detailed written records of your work on inspection sheets and other engineering documents. You'll be skilled at dealing with buses on the road when necessary. Your attention to detail will ensure that the health and safety of their customers and of people in their depot is never compromised.
Key responsibilities for Bus Technician/ Engineer:
- Completing vehicle inspections and rectification to a very high standard
- Preparing buses for MoT when necessary
- Ensuring that sufficient buses are always available for service, including spares
- Making sure all bus are presentable.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with the operations team
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring that the company's procedures are followed throughout the workshop
- Relevant engineering qualification(s) such as NVQ, HNC, BTEC
- Full UK driving licence, plus PCV licence
if you are interested in this opportunity please send through your CV and we shall be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959281484