Job Profile for Contracts Manager - 00077527
I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join a Construction company based in Staffordshire. The Contracts Manager's core focus will be to manage the delivery of contracts from start through to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget. This role has come about due to their continued growth and development.
The successful Contracts Manager will have past experience in a similar role and will be expected to look after several small to medium sized schemes as opposed to one large scheme. My client undertake work in variety of specialist areas, including structural repair, hydro demolition and façade restoration, as well as more main stream construction, such as residential new builds. As a result, the Contract Manager will ideally have a broad range of experience.
The Contracts Manager will be required to hold a CSCS Card, SMSTS certificate (or equivalent) and, ideally, a First Aid Certificate. It is also important that the Contracts Manager is computer literate and has strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
This a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a growing Construction and take the next step forward in their career. My client have developed an enviable name within the industry for their high standards of work and expertise, and also pride themselves on the excellent working environment they have to offer, which is supported by the high levels of employee satisfaction.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Manage the delivery of contracts through to completion
- Take responsibility for a number of small to medium sized projects
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, site managers and sub-contractors
- Ensure compliance with H&S
- Make sure that the expected company standards are achieved
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Other, more specific duties, to be discussed as required
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS, or equivalent
- First Aid Certification advantageous
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Company benefits to be discussed upon successful interview.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959274105