To provide an effective account management resource within an agreed customer portfolio. Managing all aspects of the operational client relationship and service delivery
The client offers a full range of services and solutions to support our customers through the whole process of vehicle inspections, collection and deliveries, vehicle demonstrations and refurbishment.
Underpinning our service we have an experienced and passionate team of logistics professionals backed up by the latest technology. Our vehicle logistics platform takes advantage of the latest developments in mobile computing and hand held and tablet technologies to deliver our customers up to date logistics data, management dashboards and full control of the logistics process. This means we can offer our clients complete visibility of their vehicle movements with real time up to date information, reducing complexity and uncertainty, and offering peace of mind and an unrivalled customer experience.
Main Duties / Responsibilities :
- Manage the daily provision of the service to clients by managing the appropriate resources.
- Work with the Account Director or Customer Sponsor and relevant Resourcers to assist in bringing leading edge thinking and best practice in order to add value to the client and develop the account
- Work to continuously increase the efficiency and its provided services.
- Regular face to face involvement with the client as well as service suppliers
- Management of any volume / financial / service KPI's applied to specific contracts.
- Lead operational reviews and assist the Account Director on the delivery of business reviews.
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering against portfolio targets.
- Supporting the Account Director in maximising client/account profitability
- Develop and maintain key operational contact relationships within the clients
- Ensure the business processes exist and are implemented so that the operational goals of the client
- Support new business activity where required by the business.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and specific industry changes
Skills / Competencies Required:
Identify how to expand business activities; looking for opportunities. Also to define the business direction for a client business or client group, internally/externally.
Investigate and analyse issues objectively and make sound decisions that maximise opportunities for the business.
Develop and build productive working relationships internally and externally, building trust and delivering value for customers
Convey messages in a confident and engaging way; listen and share information to create openness and joint understanding.
Driving for Results
Own issues; be energetic and resilient and take action to make things happen through to their absolute completion. Meeting all agreed SLA's and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
Understand a Client's business, identify needs and drive to identify and exploit selling opportunities.
Achieve optimum value from every negotiation while maintaining on-going and mutually-beneficial relationships.
Required working experience
- Good level of operational sales experience.
- Client driven with a proven track record in building long term relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required.
- Good level of commercial and business awareness at an operational level.
- Ability to recognise potential opportunities, capitalising where able or escalating to appropriate business specialist
- Well organised and ability to plan and manage all operational activities for the client.
- Proven ability to achieve and deliver results.
- Ability to analyse data to deliver excellent operational support and outcomes for the client.
- Good PC skills with a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to remain positive/enthusiastic and 'can do' focused at all times.
- Proven track record in operating as part of a team to deliver excellent client service, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
- Full understanding of relevant products, processes and systems.
Salary is between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience, Car & Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776244