SAP BW Developer / BW Consultant SAP, BW, BI, BPC
SAP BW Developer / SAP BW Consultant (SAP, BW, CRM, HR, BPC, HANA, BO) - Birmingham
A UK FTSE 100 provider of IT solutions and services are looking to hire a talented SAP BW / SAP BPC Developer to join a rapidly expanding team in Birmingham, reporting to the BW Team Lead.
The role includes a number of responsibilities and encompasses a variety of skills related to the design and development of BW Data warehouse.
Responsibilities for the SAP BW Developer / SAP BW Consultant (SAP, BW, CRM, HR, BPC, HANA, BO):
- Design, document and implement reporting in SAP BW 7.4
- Design, document and implement planning in SAP BPC 10.
- Work with Business Analysts and system architects in the development of new solutions
- Supporting existing BI solutions BW/BPC/BO
- Exploitation of HANA technology for BW and BPC
- Ensure documentation is created, maintained and accurate
- Ensure that best practices are followed during systems design and build
- Ensure adherence to the Release and Change process
Experience for the SAP BW Developer / BW Consultant (SAP, BW, CRM, HR, BPC, HANA, BO):
- Experience of at least 4 major projects with SAP BW/BI experience gained in a large, complex client site, especially with HR/HCM/CRM - one of which must be on BW version 7.3/7.4.
- Experience of Finance projects on SAP BPC 10.x
- Experience of BW Data Management techniques to improve performance
- Good knowledge of SAP ECC6 and functional modules - FI, HR, HCM
- Experience of BI (Bex Analyser, Extraction and modelling), IP, CRM, BO Reporting toolset
- Ability to perform in-depth problem analysis across BI solutions
- Must have good verbal communication to explain complex solutions to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be able to write clear and concise English communications
- Must be a well-motivated team player
- Strong technical skills
Desired Skills/Experience for the SAP BW Developer / SAP BW Consultant (SAP, BW, CRM, HR, BPC, HANA, BO):
- Local Government sector knowledge and experience
- Experience of developing or supporting HANA solutions on BPC10.1 and BW 7.4
- Design/develop fully specified and documented reports
- Understanding of Enterprise-wide report delivery and portal technologies
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Products
To apply for the SAP BW Developer / SAP BW Consultant (SAP, BW, CRM, HR, BPC, HANA, BO) role please press the apply button.