Senior Risk Analyst
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Risk Analyst to join a well know business based in Solihull.
The purpose of the Senior Risk Analyst is to assist the Risk Manager to take responsibility for optimising profitability for the business portfolio.
Main duties of the Senior Risk Analyst are;
- Assist in the development and monitoring of loss forecasting
- Develop and recommend risk policy across the account life cycle
- Develop, recommend and monitor risk strategies which maximise revenue whilst minimising bad debt
- Provide reports which evaluate the risk profile of the company customer base
- provide analysis to improve the impact of strategies set
- Liaise with operational teams to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with in an efficient manner
The ideal candidate for the Senior Risk Analyst position will have experience in SAS/SQL reporting and excellent analytical skills. You will be from a similar background and have a complete understanding of the Credit Risk life cycle.
In order to apply for the Senior Risk Analyst role then please click the link and if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76760541