Do you have proven experience in either plant, site or factory management? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Site Manager and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe the people are their business. Our client offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Site Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company car
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Relocation package
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Site Manager, you will have the ability to effectively motivate your team and be able to drive a culture of health and safety within your site. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong P&L responsibility
- Proven record in motivating teams to perform at consistently high levels
- Experience of implementing CI activity in a manufacturing environment.
- Change management Experience
What will I be responsible for?
Working alongside the Operations Manager, the successful Site Manager will contribute to the development of the plants strategy for growth. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Ensuring health & safety standards compliance at all times with a focus on improvement on accidents and incidents for the site as well as continually embedding a positive safety culture that is evident across the site.
- Delivering a highly skilled, fit for purpose, highly motivated and versatile team to ensure business continuity and reduce business risk. Decide staffing and resource allocation within the site.
- Leading and sustaining change through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Fully implementing and sustaining the 5S process and culture.
- Ensuring consistent or better than budget/forecast throughout, quality and cost performance, volume versus plan, cost per unit, yield against standard, control fixed and variable costs
- Supporting the sales team in developing local customer relationships and achieving customer service targets
- Maintaining disciplined stock management processes that provide accurate inventories and accurate and efficient despatch as part of agreed service levels.
- Providing operational reports on site performance.
This business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. The innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share the same values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Site Manager!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76763062