Junior Shift Technician
This business is a well established and a market leader that specialise within the plastics sector.. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to increase their production levels by recruiting a Junior Shift Technician that can assist in repairing the plant equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another junior engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans by keeping the plant running at maximum efficiency.
Why should you work for this client?
- Stability ? Permanent position
- Progression ? extensions to your role + chance to step up to Fully qualified Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer
- Fantastic training given by senior engineers
The type of person this business requires is as follows?
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic and electrical experience
- NVQ in Mechanical engineering desirable but not essential
- Competent communicator and computer literate
What you will be doing...
- Assisting the maintenance engineers with breakdowns, PPM schedule, continuous improvement and general contribution to the engineering team.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959279025