Food Packing Operatives
Encore Personnel have a number of food production (non-meat) vacancies for one of our ongoing contracts based in Telford.
- Plenty of overtime available
- Clean, modern working environment
- 28 days holiday + holiday pay
- Ongoing work
- No previous experience required!
- Immediate starts available
These ongoing role are over a number of shifts including days, nights and afternoons. Weekend shifts are also available with potential of overtime.
Due to growth a number of roles have potential to become permanent for workers who perform to standard and have good time and attendance record.
Rates vary from :£7.50 to £8.40
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection of food with removal of any unsuitable products.
- Operation of packing machinery to deposit product into a variety of food grade containers.
- Manual handling, including packing and palletising of finished product into the correct packaging as specified by the customer.
- Movement of caged product and finished pallets within the production unit
- Cleaning of machinery, work station, factory / bins etc.
- Complying with all company hygiene / health and safety policies and practices.
- other general duties.
We have vacancies live and starting immediately. Call Encore now on ************ or email ******************************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959274070