Powertrain Project Engineer - 32325 - Up to £2109 Ltd
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £21.09 Ltd Co per hour.
Powertrain Project Leader - interface to the vehicle line programme team. Responsible for achieving Powertrain deliverables in specific programs. Ensures content is aligned and compatible at a Powertrain level with program requirements for quality, cost & time.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of project management, delivering technical products through a team
- Demonstrable experience of budget and target management with the ability to interface and communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to build and manage multiple internal and external relationships in complex stakeholder environments and with a high level of business acumen.
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of the automotive industry.
- Experience of Electrification and Powertrain technology.
- Experience of production launch environment.
- Experience of prototype build environment.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76764572