Assistant Performance Manager
Highways England is looking to recruit an Assistant Performance Manager on a permanent basis based at the North West Regional Control Centre or Birmingham office.
The successful Assistant Performance Manager will be part of the Performance Team, within the Operations Portfolio Office and Performance group, within Operations who are responsible for producing, managing and co-ordinating the efficient reporting of Management Information within Operations Directorate, including reporting on Key Performance Indicators, Directorate risks and other metrics, as appropriate. Specifically supporting the provision, integrity and ongoing development of performance reporting, aligning to business processes, to a regular reporting cycle or responding to one-off requests.
Day to day
- Prepare, quality assure and deliver a suite of Performance Reports to a regular reporting cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc) by/on behalf of Operations Directorate, in order to inform effective decision making.
- Satisfy ad-hoc reporting requirements for our customers by converting complex data into simple to understand advice
- Develop processes and reporting to support the provision of Performance reporting within the Directorate, on both a lagging and leading indicator basis.
- Act as the Focal point for elements of Corporate reporting, complying with reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Contribute to the creation/adherence/reporting of processes that ensure Audit recommendations are actioned.
- Prioritise delivery of tasks according to business need maintaining continuous efficient work flow at all times.
- Experience with use of standard office software products and highly competent in the use of Excel functionality, such as pivot tables, etc
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to analyse data sets, in order to identify emerging trends/areas of best practice or concern
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience reporting experience
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport.
Please note that Highways England reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76779453