IFA Product Owner
A Product Manager with extesnive IFA knowledge and experience is required on a full-time basis, in the Warwickshire Area.
We are currently looking for a IFA Product Owner to work with an industry leading software house based in Warwickshire. The role has come about due to the continued growth of the organisation who have massive financial backing. The organisation specialises in producing bespoke software to the financial services industry working with smaller organisations through to Tier 1 financial institutes.
- Experience in successful management of a product lifecycle.
- Experience and knowledge around IFA products.
- Good E2E planning skills and high level of organisation and discipline to meet specific target dates and objective.
- Thorough understanding of the processes, methods & standards operating in the organisation.
- Clear understanding of the Focus market space and the requirements of a typical Focus client.
- Knowledge of UK marketplace and competitor strategies, business processes, mainframe systems and web based applications and platforms.
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders including senior management.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and manage people.
- Proven ability to work across boundaries.
- Inquisitive nature when it comes to technology based business solutions.
- Understanding of the business environment & strategic direction/vision of the organisation.
Jumar Recruitment is a well-established provider of IT resourcing services to a range of clients across the UK and further afield. We have offices in Birmingham and Manchester and deliver recruitment services across the entire software development lifecycle. To find out more, or to discuss this vacancy please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959274645