Your new company
You will be joining a real up and coming organisation who is facing a period of growth due to investor input. They specialise in IT software solutions, are based in Sutton Coldfield centre looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing organisation.
Your new role
Your duties will include the following:
* Raising Sales Invoices and Purchase Orders
* Daily and Monthly Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
* Weekly and Monthly Debtors and Creditors
* Daily tasks - banking
* Reconciling our Direct Debit system to make sure all monies are actually collected
* Analysing our website and other online sales to make sure all monthly account and transaction fees are correct
* Analysis of services we provide including Onsite training, our add-on products and support contracts
* Supplier payment preparation and pre-authorisation payment
* Credit checking
* Monthly staff expenses analysis and posting to accounts
* Calculation and posting of deferred income journals
* Monitoring and reconciling 'software subscription' payments to our vendors
* Updating our 'Sales Board' daily with current margin achieved per sales person so people can see where they are in relation to target
* Calculating commission for the sales staff
* Monthly Profit and Loss reporting and other Management reports
* Cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in the above duties, you will be someone that is driven and experienced working in high pressure/high volume environments. You will need to be able to multitask and prioritise if and when other duties come up. Being an up and coming organisation you will need to be willing to lend a helping hand in ad-hoc duties here and there when needed.
What you'll get in return
You will be very generously paid a salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. On top of this you will get 21 days annual leave which increases by 1 per year of service. You will receive the standard pension of 1%.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.