Recruitment Contract Manager
Staffline have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Contract Manager to join us in the Derby area (DE21 7BH)
We are offering a generous basic salary, bonuses and the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking team where opportunities and progression are available.
You will join a team that is at the heart of our client's operation within their distribution centre. Very quickly you will develop relationships with key stakeholders, deliver operational excellence and ensure all worker and client requirements are fulfilled on time and to a high standard.
The key accountabilities for this role will be to:
- Deliver best in class service and customer care to client and candidates
- Achieve fulfilment targets
- Adhere to compliance standards to required level
- Maintain strong relationships across the business
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in fulfilling daily volume requirements by recruiting and selecting workers
- Carrying out induction training and/or initial training with contractors
- Conducting refresher training
- Preparing data for line manager reporting
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Using IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Adhering to administration processes such as change requests, absences etc.
- Achieving KPI's as set by line manager and customer service level agreement
- Operating in line with compliance requirements and keep secure records for audit purposes
- Awareness of worker management policies and procedures, seeking guidance when required
- Demonstrating behaviours and using words that align to Company values at all times
- Treating all customers, colleagues and workers equally and with respect and fairness
Essential Requirements of the role:
- Fluent in English
- Strong administration skills and Microsoft skills
- Prioritisation and ability to react at short notice
- Organisational skills
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive mind-set
- Strong team player and being hands on
- Flexible, reliable and respectful
- Demonstrates integrity and creative
- Passionate, committed and enthusiastic
- On-site recruitment background
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Willingness to travel
Successful candidates will be working 40 - 45 hours per week and can expect to earn between £22000 and £27000 depending on experience.
If you think you've got what it takes to make a success of this role APPLY TODAY!