Product Application Specialist
NCH Europe cleans and conserves water, saves energy and delivers best-in class maintenance solutions. We focus on Hospitality, Industrial and Infrastructure businesses in Europe. With a presence in 26 countries, NCH Europe has over 2,000 associates and is one of the largest divisions of the NCH Corporation. NCH Corporation has a revenue of $1B coming from a portfolio of profitable and growing operating companies.
From our creation in 1919 in Texas as a manufacturer and supplier of industrial maintenance solutions we now have a presence in over 55 countries worldwide. In Europe we are focused on 6 key business platforms; we specialise in Water Treatment, Waste Water, Parts Cleaning, Lubricants & Fuel Additives, Tools & Fasteners and Maintenance providing solutions to customers across the hospitality, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
* Technical Thinking: Be a subject matter expert in own specialist area.
* Sales Ability: Possess proven sales ability in technical environment.
* Courage: Has responsibility to voice recommendations on priorities.
* Problem Solving: Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
* Adaptability: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and / or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
* Builds Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
* Communicates Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
* Creativity / Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve sales and create new opportunities
* Focuses on Customer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
* Fosters Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to resolve problems.
* Makes Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization and the customer.
* Self-Motivated: Eager to learn through new experiences
* Flexibility: Ability to travel to other countries within Europe.
What we offer:
Join a thriving global organisation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76777533