Quality Systems Engineer
Role: Quality Systems Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you a quality professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in implementing and upgrading quality management systems? If this sounds like you and you have a strong automotive background then read on, this could be perfect for you.
Due to continued success and growth a leading tier 1 automotive supplier based in Coventry is looking for a quality systems professional to manage their transition from TS16949 to IATF16949.
The responsibilities of the Quality Systems Engineer are:
- Carrying out internal audits to the required standard (e.g. TS 16949, IATF 16949)
- Liaising with Production and Management Teams to assure corrective action or improvement plans are established and implemented for audits completed
- Tracking corrective or improvement actions implementation to assure that they are completed on time and using escalation process to highlight deviations from timings when necessary
- Assessing the effectiveness of corrective or improvement actions from audits through re-audit
- Analysing audit findings to identify systemic issues and work together with relevant areas to improve the Quality System
The successful Quality Systems Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- HNC in engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Certified Auditor (TS 16949, IATF 16949)
- Experience in a similar role within the Automotive industry
- Experience in TS 16949 / IATF 16949 transition
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
As the successful Quality Systems Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12645/DS or by calling Dan Smith on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959277684