Commercial Finance Analyst x 2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 2 Commercial Finance Analysts to join a market leading brand.
To be considered you'll be an exceptional communicator with the ability to deliver key messages to senior stakeholders and the wider business. You'll deliver rigorous and forensic analysis of the company's commercial insights and will have an in depth understanding of cost drivers and cost allocation.
* Cost base analysis, taking account of operational performance and identifying the drivers of cost to share with relevant finance teams
* With support from relevant finance teams, implement a fit for purpose cost allocation model
* Carry out cost allocation and identify process changes required to simplify precise cost capture in line with the accounting policy for consideration of business partners
* Work alongside senior stakeholders and colleagues at all levels across multiple departments
* Support senior management in making key decisions with particular detail to cost drivers, cost performance and cost allocation
Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) you'll ideally have experience of working within a regulated environment. You'll also boast a great ability to influence and negotiate change in line with clear end goals. Previous experience within a Transactional Services or Corporate Finance environment is highly beneficial.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76778099