CAD Brakes Design Engineer - 34137 - up to £2450 Ltd
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of engineers strongly focussed on the delivery of braking system mechanical components for future vehicle programmes. The team works closely with a range of suppliers in the UK and Europe
The candidate will contribute towards the design and delivery of all aspects of the Actuation and Modulation brake components on the allocated vehicle programme or platform.
The candidate will work with the Lead Engineers to deliver the technical and gateway deliverables on a brakes programmes.
To be part of the multi-functional team who will deliver:
- Lead packaging resolution
- Support supplier sourcing with designs, CAD and Engineering Statement of Work
- Coordinate design activities with suppliers
- Issue management & resolution
- Engineering design release
- Lead part design
- Brake system launch into volume production
Catia V5 and V6 Knowledge of the system and component requirements of an automotive braking systemAbility to communicate confidently and accurately by means of presentations & written documents using MS Office applications and other proprietary IT tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where success is measured by successful delivery to target which can only be achieved by effectively managing resources and communications in a collaborative and supportive way.
- CAD Model creation CAD model manipulation
- Use of CAD / CAE tools
- Knowledge of automotive brake system design
Degree in a Mechanic Engineering discipline
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959273112