25 days Annual Leave per annum + BH
Pension scheme with 5% contributions from the company.
Life Assurance x 3
We have a fantastic opportunity for an QAS Technologist to join our FMCG client in Worcestershire. This is a high paced and dynamic environment with the site producing a high volume of lines which are sold through all the Supermarket Multiples including the discounters.
The business is going through a period of change and are looking to add strong candidates to the team to enable them to make their own mark and shape the business for the future
Reporting into the Product Development Manager you will help develop QAS documents for the business in line with the customer briefs
About the role
- To attend trials
- To take photographs of product to then transpose onto QAS documents, along with formulating descriptions of text on the document.
- Liaise with production and technical functions within the business to ensure the documents accurately reflect the quality parameters required by our customer and are signed off by these teams before pre-production trials are conducted.
- Effective communication with other departments to ensure information is accurately transferred in a timely manner in case of factory trials
- Conduct organoleptic testing over life and include findings on quality documents.
- Review QAS documents with the customer.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post as requested by the Head of Department/Division.
- Proven effective communication skills: verbal and written, required standard of English
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually using own initiative
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic worker
This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into Food Quality. If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join an exciting and forward thinking business, then please apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959276444