This is an opportunity to join an International World-Wide Food Supplier, the company is looking for a Trading Assistant due to growth within the team, the role will support the team of 2 traders.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Answering telephone and assisting callers where possible, including the taking of orders
* Inputting orders to our trade management program
* Liaising with colleagues regarding customer requirements on both product and logistics
* Arranging with customers and 3rd party suppliers (cold stores) for the acceptance of deliveries
* Tracking incoming containers and liaising with clearing agents about same
* Filling out applications for export health certificates and liaising with suppliers to receive information for same
* Credit management - calling certain purchase ledger departments to enquire about payments
* Processing and recording cheques for paying in
* Any other general assistance as required.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Good customer service skills
* Good working knowledge of excel
* Must have an aptitude for figures
* Import/export experience would be an advantage
Workforce Office are responsible for filling hundreds of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959277064