Senior sales support / Junior Paraplanner
IFA senior sales support or Junior Paraplanner
Salary GBP25k - GBP29k depending on experience
James Phillip Financial Recruitment have just taken on a new client, highly successful IFA practice. They are now seeking a senior sales support or junior Paraplanner (minimum 2 years) to provide assistance to their senior consultants in achieving new business targets through researching and preparing sales literature.
The successful candidate will be working towards the Diploma qualification or be Diploma qualified. The brokerage is happy to pay for any relevant exam study material.
- Assessing of files following client meetings.
- Establish client objectives.
- Liaise with Advisers and Administrators.
- Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets.
- Report Writing, preparation of suitability letters, including preparation of spreadsheets.
- Processing new business, including inputting onto our back office system Intelligent Office.
Ideal candidate will:
- Providing extensive administrative support to the advisors
- Excellent communicator, organised, knowledgeable and technically minded
Small office so sense of humour and happy to get stuck into all aspects of office life.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
You will have energy, enthusiasm and drive, and be highly motivated. You will be joining a successful but solid company who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career.