Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client, a reputable organisation within the third sector based in Warwickshire are currently recruiting for an exciting Talent Acquisition Manager post on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within an innovative organisation with future plans for growth and development. The working hours for the post are 37.5 hours per week and the salary is negotiable dependant on experience and performance at interview.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Develop and implement a long term and transitional Talent Acquisition programme stretching beyond recruitment
* Lead a multidisciplinary team delivering talent acquisition and manager project performance/outcome
* Impact on volunteer acquisition strategy and ensure all initiatives are grounded in analytics and current industry thinking
* Ensure consistency of competence based processes beyond resourcing activities, through to induction and succession
* Create and deliver innovative and individually focussed acquisition campaigns
* Collaborate with Learning & Performance Manager to deliver an integrated talent development culture
* Establish strong partnerships with external providers to optimise competitive rates
* Manage the talent acquisition budget to achieve maximum value and organise a talent pipeline and manage effectively
* Review and evolve acquisition management processes, policies and application
* Implement effective data collation compliant with data protection legislation
The successful candidate will have emotional intelligence and natural personality to develop lasting relationships with a diverse range of candidates and have advanced IT skills.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.