Wessex Commercial part of Joedan Holdings Group is a growing, profitable and well invested business specialising in Aluminium Fenestration products to the commercial market. Workingon replacement window and door contracts, both as main and subcontractors they have an enviable reputation for client and customer satisfaction, excellent products and great service. Geographical expansion and growing order books create the need for an experienced Installations Manager to join this friendly and ambitious team.
- Reporting to the Contracts Director on contracts where our client acts either main or subcontractors
- Total contract responsibility from order to final handover
- Representing the company at pre-contract and contract meetings, agreeing schedules and specifications
- Maximise margin by excellent cost control and ensuring all work is measured and applied for.
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Working with the drawing office, technical resources and manufacturing to ensure right first time on time delivery
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, site safety and other company procedures
- A background in Fenestration or closely associated sector and previous experience of working with or for national contractors
- Manager and leader able to motivate both employed and subcontract labour
- Self motivated, disciplined and able to set a fast pace
- Commercially and legally aware in the contract environment
- Technically proficient and keen to keep up to date
- Professional customer focussed and reliable
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage the supply chain