A technology firm based in Leamington Spa have a requirement for a full time, permanent Finance Manager. With a large and spacious office in the heart of Leamington and a compliment of happy and social staff, this organisation really is a great place to work. The benefits package is generous and includes a quarterly bonus scheme based on performance. The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of transactional finance and experience of working across a wide range of financial tasks. This includes an excellent understanding of the accounts receivable function, bank reconciliation, looking after company cards, profit and loss accounts, month end reports, cash flow forecasts and journal processing.
Ideally, you will
- Have significant previous experience of working in accounts receivable and experience working across a range of other finance based tasks
- Be a social and approachable person, able to conduct yourself professionally and form good relationships with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and demographics
- Be AAT qualified or equivalent
In return, you will:
- Work for a prestigious technology company with offices all over the world
- Receive a generous benefits package
- Have the opportunity to have a big impact on the day to day operations of the finance department
This role is perfect for an experienced Finance Manager looking to work for an established and prestigious organisation. This company looks after their employees well and offers a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in this role. If you're interested, apply now.