A great opportunity to join a local business as HR Manager working alongside the Management Team to provide guidance and expertise to a diverse workforce including office and sales staff, production and warehouse operatives.
This is a 'start-up' HR function and you will report directly to and be supported by a charismatic Managing Director.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and on Friday 8am - 2pm (Negotiable).
- Oversee all recruitment - ensure there are accurate jobs specs for every role, coordinate the selection process and provide inductions to new starters.
- Provide advice to line managers on all HR issues. Support managers through various stages of procedures by providing letters and guidance. Supporting with the appraisal process.
- Managing holiday records and conducting exit and return to work interviews.
- Maintaining and updating the company handbook
- organise Health and Safety training for all personnel. Check driving and forklift licences are valid.
The Ideal Candidate
- ideally you will have a HR qualification but you may be qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of Employment Law, data protectiom, equality and diversity
- a sensible approach to people managemnet
- IT literate
- the ability to remain professioanl and on-task
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.