Refrigeration Engineer required. Our client is a specialist Refrigeration Company that provide a comprehensive range of specialist refrigeration services, from design and installation, to maintenance, repairs and sales of all types of industrial and commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump equipment. They now require an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their team due to the continued success and growth of the business, the Engineer should ideally be based close to Hereford and will be travelling within a 50-mile radius of Hereford.
The Refrigeration Engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on light commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. Other duties will include diagnosing refrigeration units' problems, finding faults and monitoring operation of units at desired temperature. The Refrigeration Engineer will also be required to take on some works with Air Conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits and Multi Splits. Working Commercially throughout restaurants, clubs, shops and hotels.
The Refrigeration Engineer MUST hold an F-Gas 2079 CAT-1 certificate
Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service, Maintenance, Fault Finding, Breakdowns, Repair of light commercial refrigeration systems Bottle coolers, ice machines, cabinets, cellar cooling, cold rooms
- Occasional work on Air Conditioning units such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits and Multi Splits
- Working within a 50-mile radius of Herefordshire
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on light commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience with refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas 2079 CAT-1
- Driving License
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP21K - GBP31K
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Travel Pay
- Weekend on call 1 in 4
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy