Promotions Executive - Social Games
This is a role in the Operations team within the Social Gaming department, working across our different brands, to effectively increase monetisation of our existing customers via engaging online and offline promotions. You will achieve this through innovative and targeted campaigns across multiple devices. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, inquisitive and results driven. You will have a passion for new technology and recognise the opportunities this provides to drive product enhancements and, in turn, increase the effectiveness of our marketing strategy. You will be comfortable working with large sets of data, making decisions based on that analysis and make the most of the 'test and learn culture' to deliver high performing promotions and communicate effectiveness of all campaigns to senior management.
- Responsible for end to end promotional process, from concept to promo brief to implementation through to analysis, across all Gamesys social ventures which currently include Jackpotjoy Slots, Star Spins Slots and Bingo Lane on Facebook and mobile.
- Understanding player lifecycle and key drivers for player spend. Taking a test, learn & optimise approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Working with BI, Marketing design, CS, eCRM and Product team to innovate and deliver engaging promotional campaigns both in game and on other channels such as social media and emails.
- Maturity to accept diverse perspectives from different teams (Ops, Design, CS, etc.) and balancing expectations of different stakeholders while ensuring promotional plan is aligned with bus strategy.
- Taking ownership of promo schedule; follow up, coordination and providing assistance where needed across the following channels: In game, eCRM, CS and social media
- Hands on approach to make best use of in house and 3rd party tools used by Ops team.
- Individual should have potential to progress on to a Promotions Manager position over time
1-2 years experience in online marketing, promotions or branding role is ideal. Knowledge of using gamification as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service is a big plus.
Key skills and abilities
Branding and copy-writing (Essential)
Attention to detail
We are on a mission to become the world's most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games and Caesar's Casino. But, we haven't stopped there... we're also behind Bingo Lane, Jackpotjoy Slots and other great free-to-play games.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 900 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London. Over 24 million players enjoy our 258 games, generating on average 6,028 chat messages every 15 minutes!
Whether it be through the awards we've won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting edge technology, our talks at Google I/O and Code Mesh; or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our reception - you'll find sweets and a giant monkey, in the design team a giant red lamp and the latest quad core mac pros; the breakout areas a Gamesys pool table and fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks. In the meeting rooms you might find grass instead of carpet, in the summer you'll meet all our families together for a celebration and in the winter you can find Mexican wrestlers or circus acts roaming around. Weekly social and sports events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body whether it be getting involved in a meetup or brownbag session, playing in the poker tournament or joining one of the football teams. But our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.