Property Services Advisor
PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist in overseeing the high quality, planned, reactive and remedial maintenance services through to completion.
Assist in ensuring that all remedial works arising from planned maintenance activities are completed in line with our set Service Level Agreement's and completed and closed down on our Maintenance Module systems. All updates and activities are reported accurately and concerns regarding 3rd party contractors are raised.
1. CORE TASKS
Day to day Liaison with 3rd party Contractors, maintaining the Qube Systems and populating it with up to date information and records to support the Verification of works completion. Be a point of contact for a set portfolio of properties and work with the Property Manager and Building Surveyor to ensure the smooth running of the scheme.
Provide consistent, standardised reporting as required by the management team.
Work closely with all staff to ensuring consistency of practise and standards that would be set out within Company policy.
Accurate and comprehensive recording and updates on QUBE of new and additional information as and when received
2. SPECIFIC TASKS
2.1 Build relationships with the Property Team, extended Pramerica Team and contractors to develop an understanding of their characteristics in order to deal with queries and correspondence in accordance with contract policies.
2.2 Liaising with Property Managers (PMs), Building Surveyors/Property Inspectorates and Contractors to ensure the administration of repairs meet the company contractual Service Level Agreement/ KPIs
2.3 Accurate recording of inbound and outbound correspondence (telephone calls, email, and mail) onto the Maintenance Module system: providing 'real time' progress reports enabling works to be completed in line with company Contractor Service Level Agreement (critical, high, medium and low priorities).
2.4 Work with the property team to ensure contracts are placed both initially and upon renewal that follow the appropriate tender process to both deliver the required specification and value for money.
2.5 To identify and highlight concerns where contractors fail to fulfil their contractual agreement.
2.6 Produce regular reports via Maintenance Module to provide detailed analysis of ongoing/completed works.
2.7 On occasion and if required, attend or host residents meetings on a scale equivalent to your experience and competency; and as mutually agreed with your line manager
2.8 When a scheme is coming into management, work closely with the Mobilisation Team to ensure comprehensive and robust contracts are in place from Live date.
3. CONDUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
You must conduct yourself at all times in a professional manner whether written, verbal, or face-to-face ensuring compliance with legislation relevant to Property Management and behaviours expected of a market leading, professional organisation.
3.2 Customer Service
Continuously pursuing "Excellence in Customer Service", looking for ways and ideas to improve the Company's service, and accepting progressive change as a part of the office routine.
Undertake training where required by the business and have an open approach to learning
4. OTHER DUTIES
4.1 To carry out such other tasks as the Company may from time to time reasonably require.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and expertise:
* Leasehold block management experience
* Residential Landlord and Tenant knowledge
* GCSE's or equivalent exams (3 A - C)
* Good computer skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Residential Health & Safety Knowledge
* Good communication skills with previous "Call handling" experience
* Understanding of electronic and manual filing systems for both portfolio and block management
* At least 12months experience working in a Customer Services role
* Construction of business letter dealing with single complex issue
* Train, monitor and instruct new team members
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Ability to report to more than one manager and allocate time effectively
* Time management with the ability to meet Deadlines
* Ability to handle conflict effectively and positively
* Strength to work under pressure
* Strong administration skills
* Systematic approach to work
* Ability to prioritise
* Diligence and ownership of problems
* Accuracy and Efficiency
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent communicator and telephone manner
* Ability to use own initiative with a proactive approach
* Works well as part of a team
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.