New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Production Welder, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Coventry. They are offering a excellent salary package of GBP9.93ph, Inc. shift allowance, plus overtime as and when required.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Production Welder to join their team based in Coventry.
Responsibilities as theirProduction Welder:
- Ability to read, understand and interpret the engineering drawings
- Accurately record all job bookings
- Complete operations within allocated time
- Improve processes
- Visual inspection of components to ensure that it meet the requirements
- Undertake first off inspections where required
- Undertake welder coding test as and if required
- Ensure compliance to Health and safety standards as directed by the Company
- Any other duties that may fit into the remit of this role as and when required
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices
Skills and Experience Required to become their Production Welder:
- Self-motivated and focused
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
- Able to follow instructions carefully and precisely
- Ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications and division
- Good understanding of English
Production Welder Working Hours: Mon to Fri 6.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) with the potential to increase to 31 days.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Production Welder then please click 'apply' now! They'd love to hear from you!