HGV Class 1 Night Drivers - Hams Hall - XMAS Rates Ref - 1BN
XMAS bonus* for every eligible driver who works for us during the Christmas period!
As the preferred recruitment partner for one of the UK's leading retailers, Driving Plus are delighted to offer HGV Class 1 night drivers the opportunity of ongoing long term work at their prestigious client's site based in Hams Hall, Coleshill.
As from the 22nd October to the 6th January 2018 new Christmas hourly pay rates will be in place and you may also be eligible to receive a further *GBP20 per shift uplift (see conditions * below)!
We are able to offer ongoing assignments, full time or part time work, on PM or night shifts, with flexible working options and odd shifts to suit. The role will include trunking products to store locations or distribution centres throughout the midlands, with minimal manual labour required and full training will be provided. In addition, each successful driver be rewarded with excellent working conditions and pay. Most assignments are long term for those that desire an ongoing opportunity.
New Christmas pay rates for Ltd Company night drivers are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Nights - GBP14.50 per hour and GBP17.00 per hour after 8 hours worked
- Saturdays - GBP17.00 per hour
- Sundays - GBP19.00 per hour
- Bank Holiday - GBP23.00 per hour
* The GBP20 per shift uplift - payable to all drivers, if all pre confirmed shifts are attended between the 3rd December and 31st December 2017 a bonus of GBP20 per shift will be paid. This will be accrued until January for payment
Only HGV category C+E drivers will qualify. A minimum of 12 months HGV driving experience is desirable. You must have no more than 6 penalty points for driving offences and no driving bans. References to cover the last 3 years will be required.