Up to GBP45,000 + Benefits
A global giant are looking for a Consultant to join their team in the heart of Coventry. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets, helping establish and enforce business processes around the company surrounding their data. This is an excellent opportunity for a grad or a charismatic individual in their early career.
The company are a market leader and a household name, they are looking to push the boundaries of analytics and looking to recruit a bright graduate to train up in a career of consultancy. This is a tech savvy, vibrant company, based in the heart of Coventry, undergoing incredible data transformation. If you are sharp, good with numbers, with great communication skills, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Consultant
As Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work on large business change projects
- Working with Head of Department to establish Data Governance/ Data Quality function
- Helping set policies to help manage data effectively
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets - helping influence business processes
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Data, Quality, Steward, Manager, Management, Steward, Consultant