Job title: Part-Time Branch Receptionist/Administrator
Based (region/office): Birmingham/ Lombard Street Office (West Bromwich)
Brief details of position:
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Receptionist/Administrator to work in the reception area at our Birmingham branch and working alongside one other Receptionist/Administrator. All applicants must have previous experience in a reception/administration environment, have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage own workload and the ability to work without direct supervision.
The hours of work are 08:30am to 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (22.5 hours per week), but with the flexibility to start at 08:00am, and to work Thursdays and Fridays to cover holidays and absences.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- To answer all incoming calls (via Switchboard) in a polite and friendly manner.
- To announce calls to all staff (excluding helpdesk).
- To ensure that efficient and accurate messages are taken and emailed onto relevant members of staff.
- To open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- To greet visitors in a pleasant and friendly manner and ensure they sign into the visitors’ book, offer and make refreshments when required.
- To sort and frank all outgoing mail.
- To top up the franking machine with credit as required.
- Maintain a neat a tidy reception area.
- Receive deliveries and inform relevant departments/staff to collect items.
- Responsible for ordering all stationary/refreshments and ensuring stock levels are maintained for the building.
- Booking meeting rooms and managing an outlook calendar.
- Arranging Webex meetings and conference calls when requested.
- Responsible for ordering Business Cards.
- Responsible for providing ID badges for Engineers.
- Responsible for ordering work wear/PPE.
- Responsible for creating swipe access cards to the building.
- Responsible for ordering buffets when required.
- Arranging refreshments for meetings and replenishing when required.
- Any other tasks requested via your Line Manager.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Receptionist/Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry-leading company, please apply.