Retail Management Opportunities - UK WIDE - LOVISA
Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand. Lovisa has opened 250 stores across 13 countries within the last 6 years and as we continue to grow, great career paths are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and motivated STORE MANAGERS and ASSITANT MANAGERS all over the UK to join us in our exciting time of growth!. We are recruiting in the followin areas.
- WEST MIDLANDS
- STOKE ON TRENT
What we are looking for!
- Are you a Store Manager with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management experience for a speciality retailer
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for retail and fashion!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
Store Management roles are Full time, 40 hours a week.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!