Alexander Daniels are working with a business who require an additional general accounts assistant to join their finance team.
The role shall encorporate the below;
Accounts Receivable / Payable
- Daily cashbook
- Managing mail in/out and filing
- Processing employee expenses and credit card claim forms
- Supporting A/P with processing of purchase invoices and performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Printing and sending sales invoices
Period end close
- Supporting month end process (preparing and processing journals, uploading transaction data to reporting system)
- Dealing with intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Other financial areas
- Administrate the timesheet system for completeness and accuracy in upload to ERP system
- Support Finance Controller with the preparations of Management Accounts and issue to directors
- Provide support through ad hoc reporting, data analysis, support through year end and audit, etc.
In order to be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Have completed or be studying towards AAT.
- Energy and enthusiasm to improve and develop business processes.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload flexibly to support the business requirements.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.