Turnkey Project Manager
Oakwrights Ltd are the leading high-end bespoke oak frame house provider to the self-build and custom build market. They have an exciting opportunity for a Turnkey Project Manager to join their team based in the Herefordshire region.
Job Title: Turnkey Project Manager
Location: Based in the Herefordshire Region – Operating Nationwide
Salary: £27,500 - £40,000 depending upon experience & qualifications
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Oakwrights have a reputation for designing and building attractive, complex, but highly insulated and bespoke oak framed houses, completing sixty to seventy houses per year nationwide.
Oakwrights have seen increased interest and demand following the introduction of Right to Build, and custom build initiatives introduced by the government. A rise in the demand for multiplot custom build sites for the self-builders has created an opportunity for expansion within this new market.
Turnkey Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- To work as part of the Oakwrights project management team preparing self-build sites, (and self-builders) ready for the delivery of our oak frame and encapsulation package
- Liaise with self-build customer and Oakwrights Design, manufacturing and site erection teams to keep all parties fully informed regarding construction information and programme
- To enhance and develop our bespoke / turnkey offering to the self-build market
- Develop, grow, and enhance our team of independent project managers/Surveyors who manage the construction of individual bespoke homes
- Manage the Oakwrights partner builders and preferred suppliers. This role will require the strengthening of relationships with current regional builder partners and development of new builder partners
- Development of the current preferred material suppliers and formation of new supplier relationships
- Regular meetings with builder partners and suppliers to ensure quality of service and materials is always improving
Turnkey Project Manager – You:
- The successful project manager will have experience of setting up and running high-quality one-off and small development Projects
- Have had experience in liaising / coordinating with design teams, and familiar with top quality construction
- The ideal candidate will be self-starting, a pragmatic problem solver, able to think through construction requirements and make the correct decisions to keep projects moving forwards
- You should have good people skills and an ability to build good teams, and keep those teams on side, all the while continuously increasing their quality and performance
- Qualifications: ONC or HNC in construction desirable. SMSTS an advantage
Please send us your CV and let us know a little bit about yourself, what drives you and what would make you an asset to our business. If we like what we see, we will be in touch with you soon!
Please note, that due to the high number of CV's we receive, we are unfortunately not able to reply to everyone! If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of your submission, please presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Site Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Contracts Manager or as a Facilities Manager.