Taking on the character of Father Christmas, you will play an integral role to the programme of Christmas activities and events at Attingham Park.What it's like to work here
Built for the first Lord Berwick in 1785, Attingham Hall and its beautiful parkland were owned by one family for more than 160 years. As their fortunes rose and fell they proved themselves to be spenders, savers and saviours - providing a fascinating story of love and neglect whose mark still stands in Attingham’s rooms today.What you'll be doing
Dressed and playing the role of Father Christmas, you will meet and greet children and their families / guardians with energy, professionalism and Christmas spirit. You will converse with children and their families / guardians providing the warmest of welcomes, to ensure that they experience the magic of Christmas and a memorable visit. This is a challenging role that requires patience, diplomacy and the very best customer service skills.Who we're looking for
To deliver this role successfully, We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience of engaging, interacting and relating to children and their families / guardians.
- Experience of supporting visitor engagement activities and events and acting / performing in a costumed role.
- Ability to get into character and remain jovial, happy and entertaining at all times. Commitment and enthusiasm to undertake the role.
- Good people skills, enabling good working relationships with those in your team and across the property.
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking