Senior ServiceNow Developer
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join the Development Services Team of a major IT services provider.
Senior ServiceNow Developer: Role Duties
* Assisting with the design, documentation and implementation of ServiceNow enhancements in line with a continual improvement model.
* Facilitating and supporting the rollout of new applications and enhancements in ServiceNow.
* Ensuring system documentation is maintained and accurate.
* Ensuring that ServiceNow best practices are followed during systems design, build and implementation.
* Ensuring adherence to Customer's Release and Change processes.
* Working closely with customers to ensure requirements cover requested enhancements.
* Managing and implementing ServiceNow patching and upgrades.
* Assisting with the production of quotes for ServiceNow project work.
* Hands on approach, working closely with Process Owners and Business Analysts to understand the system's functional and non-functional requirements.
* Be an advocate of the ServiceNow platform.
* Provide mentoring to other developers as well as other business users and be responsible for making best practice recommendations on the system usage.
Senior ServiceNow Developer: Technical Profile
* Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
* Experienced in design, implementation and documentation of ServiceNow Workflows.
* Experience of managing and applying Update Sets in line with company policy.
* Experience of Web Service interfaces including SOAP, and REST.
* Experience with MID Server setups.
* Experience with LDAP integrations.
* Experience with Discovery.
* Experience with Service Catalogue.
* Experience with CMDB and Asset Management.
* Knowledge of ServiceNow Scoped Apps.
* Good verbal communication skills to explain complex solutions to customers in a clear and concise manner.
* Experience of producing documentation for all enhancements and updates within ServiceNow.
The permanent role for a Senior ServiceNow Developer will pay a salary between £50,000 to £60,000.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Jagdeep Gill on and apply with an updated CV.