Delegated Bordereaux Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Delegated Bordereaux Analyst in Birmingham. This role will be responsible for supporting and developing the analysis and management of bordereaux in order to provide management information on binding authorities to the business teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading commercial lines insurer, getting involved in a company that operates within a £30billion industry.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the underwriting and claims teams to understand their data requirements, and take the appropriate steps to facilitate the upload of their data;
- Analyse bordereaux to create and maintain bordereaux templates to upload on the database;
- Analysing the data provided by cover holders and TPA's, mapping the data, and creating data templates;
- Agreeing, communicating and documenting what data cleansing and business rules need to be applied to the data as it is entered to ensure that results are consistent;
- Developing and documenting bordereaux manipulation automation via MS Excel macros;
- Testing templates and data to ensure that rules operate as anticipated; and
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Applicants must have experience of cleansing/manipulating business data within an insurance/reinsurance company. Suitable candidates will have previously worked in a technical data/business analyst role and have knowledge of binding authorities and bordereaux.