Long Term Position
Randstad Education are working with a lovely school in Oswestry who are seeking to appoint a Teacher in the Humanities department to deliver KS3 - KS4 Geography with potential opportunity in the future to contribute towards the teaching of other Humanities disciplines.
You will establish precise learning objectives, content and clear learning outcomes for all teaching undertaken while developing appropriate learning styles and delivery methods which meet the needs of learners.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in teaching Geography across all key stages
- Be creative, innovative, inspiring disciplined and adaptable
- Be prepared to plan, mark, assess and create lesson plans which are fun and engaging
Qualifications / Experience:
- You should have a Geography related degree with a PGCE / QTS Qualification
- You should be aware of the curriculum and be able to deliver it effectively
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils in the class
- This role is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)